Sunday, 24 November 2013

Day #1 its 1am...

I guess you would expect me to introduce myself in this first post but I don't think I will, its very late...

... My profile description explains why I have decided to do this briefly, but I guess you would want me to go a bit more in-depth so I will.

I am 15 years old approaching my exams living in a very shit life but it has its peaks and perks :),
I am somewhat confused about who I am anymore, living in this generation is hard to keep up too especially in school. So many people are so judgemental at this time that I cant even tell anyone the truth anymore but as I type more and more of this blog I can feel the weight on my chest getting lighter and lighter.

In this generation everyone is EXTREMELY materialistic it is crazy!, designer shoes, clothes, trends, music etc. it seems like everyone is following one person but I struggle to find out where it fucking starts! I guess i feel like I have to follow these things to live up to expectations that don't even exist.
Doing this everyday is stressful, and i feel like i have no one else to talk to (thats why I have made this) I guess making this blog is a step closer to regaining my original self and discovering who I once was, One of the artists I listen called 'Tyler, the creator' has said to 'be yourself' 'do what makes you happy' but I don't know what 'yourself' is anymore.

Say I tell everyone to go fuck themselves in the arse, I tell them to shove there shitty brands up there arse,  I'll were what i like! The thing is that I don't think I even know what I like anymore its ridiculously annoying and Im %100 sure that theres a million more teens in my situation too. its a hard world to escape but I guess i'll have to live it out until college.

why?

New people, new impressions.

Not saying I care about impressions but I think this is a opportunity to start being who I want to be, I think that is what Im most excited for about college! I haven't had A close friend my age for about 4 years and its really annoying, I hope this gets resolved soon.

C ya tuesday,
Mellotron.

No comments:

Post a Comment