Monday, 25 November 2013

Day #2 Interesting day...


Hello,

Today was an okay day for me, except I found out that I have over 10 exams in one week in December (only mocks) but still. I guess I feel quite down in a way due to not being on top of things lately but everything is slowly progressing day by day, I think some of my new friendships are developing and despite me wanting to meet some new people in college I still want some memorable mates from high school.

Starting this blog last night is already helping me find out who I was, Im starting to find things that I actually like especially clothes. Im not trying to set new trends or anything but I really like the shit that I Have been looking at online lately and I hope to get some for xmas. I don't want to give too much away as I don't it to be obvious to acquaintances that it is in-fact me writing on this blog.

School was fun and went relatively quickly, Im not sure what to hope for in my spanish lesson tomorrow though. I've considered dropping the language but every time I discuss it at break or lunch the next lesson seems to be a blast. My teacher is really strict but I understand that she just wants us to achieve a decent grade. Sometimes his/her 'dedication' can get annoying and spanish feels like such a pressuring subject, but my teacher is sometimes nice in class (especially when she/he has a laugh). I think I learn more when A teacher is relatable and social. Not so 'down to earth' :).

I highly doubt many people read this blog but I don't really care, its a great feeling knowing that anyone of my friends, enemies or even teachers could be reading this and not knowing it was me. I think I prefer it with them knowing about me without knowing its me but probably thinking that one of their students or friends is in the same situation (wow thats a mouth full)

anyway, its very late and I think I should hit the pillow #pillowbeater

Goodnight,

mellotronchild

No comments:

Post a Comment